Monday, May 9, 2016

Five O'Clock World

Not too much to report these days.  I got a "not for my list" rejection the other day that I'm not overly heartbroken about.  I put up my bonnet and it got left behind.  No worries.  We all know what happens to that the owner of the hat in the end.


I've spent my morning tidying up my query list at querytracker.com and as soon as I got notes and edits back from readers I'll be tumbling back into the query trenches.  My goal is to be ready before Pitch Wars.

There's another giveaway cooking but I don't have all of the details yet.  But, once I do I think you'll be pretty pleased with what For the Love of Books and I have in store for you.

The Book Splash Cruise now has a pretty and...uh...splashy website.  I definitely recommend checking it out.  There are only 38 cabins left for the the 2017 sailing on Princess.  The current list of authors, models, and photographers is listed (subject to change) as well as the itinerary.  Don't dawdle.

I have a few other things on simmer that I can't put out there yet but I'm always thinking about what comes next.  Giveaways, projects, or whatever.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment